A gallery of pictures is available here
Classroom and Office Facilities:
- Building I has 8 classrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 academic coordination office for Preschool/Elementary Principal, one special education classroom, 1 teachers’ lounge with bathrooms, 1 Spanish/Sociales office and 1 infirmary.
- Building II is a three-level building with the library on the ground floor, 22 rooms for instructions, one computer lab, one music room, one Character Education classroom, one science lab, 2 bathrooms; additional Academic Division offices including with the Middle/High School Principal’s office, the Dean of Students’ office, and a photocopy and supplies resource room. This building also houses the physical education department.
- Building III holds the Administrative and Operations Division offices of the institution, a reception area, and the art classroom.
Sport and Recreational Facilities in Piantini:
- Covered, heated semi-Olympic pool with locker rooms and bathrooms;
- Covered cafeteria with sitting area;
- Covered basketball and volleyball court as well as ping-pong tables;
- Two outdoor courts, one of which has the dimensions for indoor soccer;
- Outdoor patio area with benches where students can play, socialize and eat;
- Covered playground for Pre-school-1st grade students;
- Separate eating area for Pre-school students.
Ashton Sports Complex:
In 2015 we inaugurated our Sports Complex, located 15 minutes from the school campus in Piantini. Our facilities at the Sports Complex include:
- Futsal courts
- Courts for Volleyball and Basketball
- A soccer field with FIFA’s official dimensions