- About Us
- Student Life
- Contact Us
With the participation of 23 schools, our school hosts for the fourth consecutive year its Ashton Cup where athletes will compete in the following fields: Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Ping Pong, Chess and Swimming.
When asked about the objective of this event, our coaches highlight that they train continuously our athletes to develop the skills they have chosen, emphasizing that beyond the competitive spirit there is a brotherhood, a special bond that is also being developed.
We try to ensure that each athlete internalizes respect for the rules of the game and upholds the values of honesty, discipline and camaraderie, within the healthy competition that takes place. We seek fraternity among all participating schools.
Swimming, Ping Pong and Chess will be held at the Piantini Campus on Feb. 17th.
As we prepare for our Ashton Cup, we are reminded of the most important thing before any tournament (5 coaches’ recommendations):
– Respect the rules of the game;
– Respect the referees decisions;
– Consistently comply with the team training schedule;
– Rest well the day before, eat a nutritious meal and always warm up before the game;
– Be good and kind to your teammates, regardless of the outcome of the game
Join our community as we celebrate the weekends of Feb. 10/11 and Feb. 17/18 in our Sports Complex.