We welcome your interest in registering your child in The Ashton School
It is important to carefully read our Admission’s procedures.
Step 1 : Application for Admissions
If you wish to apply for admission, after attending our Admission’s Open House, a tour of the school and an interview with the Admission Director may be arranged to discuss the programs, the philosophy and other pertinent information.
Admissions packages with forms for the corresponding grade may be obtained from the Admissions department or the school web page. After they have been completed, they shall be deposited in the admissions office to begin the evaluation and interview process.
Each applicant must submit the following:
- All forms contained in the package completely filled-in
- Birth Certificate
- 3 photos 2×2
- Official Report Card
- Recommendation letter from previous school
- Evaluation Payment invoice: paid upon deposit in our Cashier
Note: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Step 2 : Admissions Criteria
Besides the Academic evaluation, the admission committee uses the following criteria to determine if a student is accepted:
- If the student is a brother or sister of registered students.
- If the student and family will be a good fit with The Ashton School program and values.
- If the student has had exposure to the English language in a formal setting or program such as an English school, an English as a Second Language program and/or classes taught in English.
- If the student or family has prior relation with the school.
- If the student has extended family already registered at the school.
Step 3 : Admission test
Once all the steps stated above are completed and all documents have been received, applicants will be notified in order to make an appointment to take the admissions test.
Step 4 : Formalize the Registration
Acceptance letters are issued to inform the family of the outcome of the evaluation process and if some condition must be met before formalizing the registration, it shall be also stated upon receipt of the letter.
Once notified of the student acceptance the registration has to be formalized within the indicated term. The first payment should be made within the established period. This is the only way to guarantee the space will be held for the next school year. The school will not be responsible for reserving places after the date stipulated at the time of registration.
Step 5 : Payment and final steps
At the time of paying the registration fee, the parent-guardian must complete the following final steps:
- Fill in and sign a registration contract and payment plan.
- Fill in and sign the iPad agreement.
- Fill in the emergency contact card.
For more information please contact: Melida Castillo (809) 562-0891 Ext: 232 firstname.lastname@example.org